(London, United Kingdom)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook's Enterprise Operations Supply Chain is responsible for fulfilling all internal end user IT needs. We build integrated, scalable, and robust processes and systems to manage planning & inventory life cycle. We are currently looking for an experienced, insightful, individual to help define, build, manage and measure the asset management processes. The successful candidate must be forward-thinking with a strong ability to design and execute products that power the enterprise. You will play a key role in reimagining efficiency by shipping transformative products that serve diverse aspects of the enterprise. This is a full-time position based in our London office.
- Liaise with the telecommunication vendors to collect usage data, provide inputs to building spend forecast models and prepare monthly spend variance analysis.
- Onboard and manage break/fix vendors in region for repairs and refurbishment, ensuring quality standards.
- Manage weekly phone and line allocation v/s buy, effective backlog management
- Qualify next generation and special hardware, ensure supply continuity
- Provide adhoc data analysis to root cause issues around customer SLA, costs, usage etc.
- Provides "Voice of the Customer' – gathers in-depth people's expectations, preferences and aversions as it relates to mobile services delivered in the region.
- Raise operational feedback and/or issues.
- Coordinating in-building solutions for coverage improvement projects.
- Quarterly service reviews with the supplier: Preparing documents with detailed account details and plan information for each provider for Facebook's reference.
- Managing contract renewals with the supplier and the Facebook Sourcing team.
- Asset management and clean-up of inventory while helping establish line management processes.
- Monitoring monthly invoices to ensure they reach internal systems and are paid on time using the correct invoicing requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in the telecom sector
- 2+ years of experience with program management
- 1+ years of experience with data analytics
- 1+ years of experience with telco expense management system design and implementationCompetitive Salary including the following benefits apply:
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Pension Benefits
- Life Assurance
- Childcare Benefits
- Gym Benefits
- Transport benefits
- Laundry Benefit Posted: 17th July 2017 Closing date: 20th August 2017
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top