Teens Community Intern, Instagram (French)
(London, United Kingdom)
Careers at Instagram
A Facebook Company
Over 600 million people use Instagram, which means jobs here offer countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. Instagram was built to help capture and share the world’s moments. Our app has played a critical part in forming meaningful communities where people can connect with each other and share what matters most to them.
Instagram’s Community team is responsible for discovering amazing stories amongst our 500 million+ users – and Instagram’s Emerging Trends and Teen team is responsible for supporting all of the millions of young creators in that crowd. We are looking for a Teen and Emerging Trends Intern to join the Community team in EMEA, based in London. As an intern on the community team in EMEA, your primary focus will be to support and develop activations program for young people and emerging creatives.Candidates must have a natural obsession with teen communities on Instagram and across the internet. Candidates should have a knowledge of the major teen influencers, but also a passion for the smaller and underrepresented teen communities. Candidate must be comfortable working across many media channels and learning new skills. They should have an almost freakish understanding of how young people are using technology to support their interests, and love discovering creative accounts from teens’ Instagram.
- Identify young people and other members of the community who are using Instagram in different, surprising or creative ways
- Identify and surface trends, events, and people within IG teen communities in the UK, France and Germany
- Monitor and curate news items that affect teen communities on IG
- Effectively communicate teen trends and feedback to internal IG teams
- Interview and write about stories found among the Instagram community
- Facilitate engaging events for communities around emerging trends and for young people
- Work on one project from A to Z with an editorial, activations and press component
- Collaborate and brainstorm across Instagram teams around teens and technology
- Conceptualise ways to engage teen users
- Assist in day-to-day projects relating to teen community members
- Act as a voice of the Instagram teen community
- Pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree returning to education post internship
- Obsession with teen communities on Instagram and across the internet
- Fluency in English and French to professional standards. German, a plus
- Great understanding of different ways people use social media, particularly Instagram and emerging trends
- Deep understanding of and demonstrable passion for the Instagram community and product.
- Good writing skills and excellent use of social media.
- Clear communication skills
- Strong research and analytical skills
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top