Technology Support Specialist, CSI (Compliance, Security & Investigations)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The CSI Ops Partnerships and Tech Team assists other legal teams by providing deep technical solutions to highly complex and real world impacting problems. We manage the systems that power law enforcement response, transparency reporting in addition to other front-line outreach and compliance functions. Our group is looking for an experienced technical support specialist with a focus in operations and a natural curiosity for internal systems. The ideal candidate will be able to aid globally distributed groups at both basic and complex levels with technically oriented issues. The candidate should be able to demonstrate comfort in three areas, (1) maintaining internal solutions for issues and permissions management at scale, (2) triaging, tracking over 2-300 new issues per month and, (3) performing training and documentation to fill knowledge gaps.
- Maintain a framework for receiving, triaging and responding to technically oriented requests in a tight, often life impacting, timelines
- Use your existing technical/IT/engineering experience to troubleshoot and resolve issues prior to reaching the development tier
- Use your acquired knowledge of Facebook¹s systems and tools to develop and deliver tool-training presentations
- Help devise, implement and monitor tool usage and policies across all CSI operations
- Work with internal partners to ensure adequate tool coverage prior to upcoming product releases
- Manage internal tool matrices
- Organize and maintain cross-team permissions frameworks
- Serve as an escalation point for frontline systems difficulties
- Work closely with frontline analyst to understand processing and operational needs
- A strong understanding of the Facebook platform is a must
- B.S. in a technical discipline or equivalent experience
- 3+ years technical support, help desk or closely related experience
- Ability to travel to both international and domestic locations
- Prior experience in providing training and presentations
- Highly effective at interacting with internal and cross-functional stakeholders across Operations, Product, Policy and Training
- Excellent and objective judgment and ethical standards
- Strong practical experience with the Microsoft Office Suite, (Excel, Power Point, Word) is required
- Ability to multitask and work in an unstructured environment of fast growth and ambiguity
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Prior engineer/IT/coding experience preferred
- Project management experience preferred
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top