Technology Program Manager, Strategic Initiatives
- Sunnyvale, CA
Facebook is looking to hire a Technology Program Manager to join our Scaled Operations Team. Global Operations' focus is on improving the health of our products and helping people understand how to use them through both direct support interactions as well as scalable solutions. Those who join our teams are very passionate about solving people's issues and are strong advocates for the Facebook community. We need influencers who can align cross-functional partners to ensure the best possible experience for our platforms. Scaled Operations (within Global Operations) teams manages the human expertise required for the integrity and experience of our community and business. If you like helping people, Global Operations is for you. Facebook is looking for an experienced and entrepreneurial Program Manager to join our team to help build out best-in-class project capabilities for scaled Ops. The Project Manager will be responsible for leading the execution and activation of numerous initiatives and will work with various stakeholders including Engineering, Process, Vendor and more.
- Deeply understand the architecture and integration points of Facebook's community support processes, products and policies. Drive system design discussions in the ecosystem.
- Provide hands-on program management during analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post implementation phases. Develop and manage end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time delivery.
- Use problem solving skills to resolve large and complex business problems. Analyze complex support flows and provide recommendations for process, policy and product improvements.
- Track and analyze key operational metrics to deeply understand the support ecosystem and help determine where to focus optimization efforts.
- Work with cross-functional partners and vendors to improve the community support experience on our existing suite of products. Partner with regional teams to develop scalable solutions to support Facebook's global outsourcing base.
- Develop project schedules based on product requirements, technical challenges, and business needs.
- Work with teams to set milestones, communicate project statuses, and identify/address potential setbacks. Manage cross-functional programs covering a range of products across all lines of the business.
- Drive internal process improvements across multiple teams and functions.
- Requires at least 10-20% international travel.
- 3+ years of experience in technology program management focused on software experience in working on development infrastructure and tools
- Knowledge of software development processes and best practices. Knowledge with project and issue tracking systems
- Strategic thinker with analytical and problem-solving experience
- Track record of operating autonomously across multiple teams, demonstrating creativity, being detail-oriented, and delivering results in a highly organized manner
- Experience in fostering seamless cross-functional working relationships in medium to large organizations. Includes working with and communicating with multiple partner teams and cross-functional partners
- Experience working with data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau)
- Experience in Cloud architecture (e.g. AWS)
- Experience working in a technology company or consulting firms
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.
Back to top