Technical Sourcer, Supply Chain Building8
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Recruiting is a core strategic driver of Facebook’s success. We have a world-class team working together to help drive our ambitions and scale to the next level. We’re seeking a dynamic recruiter who brings a balance of creativity, focus and determination to the team. As recruiter, you’ll partner with business and product executives for operations hiring. This includes supply chain, compliance, NPI and manufacturing support. We’re passionate about delivering an awesome candidate experience at each stage of the conversation by lending genuine insight into the culture, mission and challenges. The B8 team will apply DARPA-style breakthrough development at the intersection of ambitious science and product development. It will operate on aggressive, fixed timelines, with extensive use of partnerships in universities, small and large businesses. As a member of our building 8 team, the Technical Recruiters will work closely with our hiring managers to develop strategies to hire candidates for our B8 organization. We’re seeking a dynamic Recruiter who brings a level of motivation, curiosity and scrappiness to our team.
- Work closely with recruiters and hiring managers to deeply understand technical requirements of the role, the function and how it fits into the organization
- Team with coordinators and recruiters to manage an efficient model of operation
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns
- Find, engage and activate passive candidates through the use of Boolean, LinkedIn and alternative search techniques
- Screen resumes and interview candidates to determine fit
- Regularly track pipeline activity to share with internal stakeholders
- Recommend and drive improvements that impact local pipeline areas
- 4+ years hardware and software sourcing experience with a search firm or in-house recruiting team
- Experience working with and building sourcing strategies with recruiters and hiring managers
- Ability to screen resumes to identify fit
- Research/Sourcing skills with ability to dive into searches for hard-to-fill requisition
- Candidate engagement approach with ability to activate passive candidates
- Interview skills
- Tech and industry knowledge with ability to understand relevant tech skills, target companies, conferences, open source communities
- Interpersonal skills with ability to communicate
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top