Technical Sourcer, Software Engineering
(London, United Kingdom)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Talent research is pivotal to our future recruiting and commercial success, enabling us to build effective talent pools of candidates for our key technology leadership roles and provide competitor talent intelligence to our business stakeholders. As an expert in the tools and techniques of talent research, you will be instrumental in shaping our approach to market mapping, market research, talent pooling as well as trend analysis. You will act as a consultative subject matter expert in talent research and be excited by helping to evolve our research function in a culture that embraces collaboration and innovation. We are looking for an experience Technical Researcher to join our recruiting function and focusing on finding exceptional Engineering Leadership talent.
- Research and build talent pipelines for key technology leadership roles, supporting the Executive Recruiters in hiring highly visible, high impact roles across EMEA business
- Develop and execute the Research strategy to support our global resourcing needs including evolving our processes so we can streamline and innovate how we work with the business •Partnering with engineering and product teams to improve candidate or sourcing experience
- Deep understanding of technology. Coding background or experience preferred.
- You should feel comfortable reading through a Github repository and understanding the contents.
- Ensure you are at the forefront of enabling technologies to execute the latest sourcing techniques, methods and platforms
- Be instrumental in designing the research strategy for talent pooling, market mapping, market research & competitor analysis
- Establish KPIs and monitor performance and effectiveness via measurement tools, scorecards and recruitment analytic
- Design and deliver pipeline reporting dashboards that provide useful talent insight for the Executive hiring team and business
- Develop and execute fully comprehensive sourcing plans, including leveraging our own internal networks
- Ability to analyse requirements to determine target profile needs and appropriate matches
- Experience of working in an a technology company ideal or executive search experience
- Experience using innovative sourcing techniques and tools to engage both active and passive candidates. Sourcing tools include but not limited to: LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr and diversity-oriented sites & blogs and other creative method
- Experience of drawing insights from data that inform meaningful sourcing strategies
- Knowledge and understanding of talent pooling technologies and applicant tracking systems for workflow tracking, communication and management of active and passive candidates
- A strong business acumen with the ability to understand & interpret complex business needs and business structure
- Knowledge of the technology industry
- Expert in advanced sourcing techniques, from graph search to building custom search engines from scratch.
- Confident reverse engineering xray searches for sites like Stack Overflow / Kaggle / LinkedIn
- Desire to constantly upskill yourself in both sourcing and technology
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top