Technical Sourcer, Partner and Developer Support Engineering
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
We are seeking an experienced Technical Sourcer to help bring Engineering talent to our Strategic Partnerships teams. The Partnerships teams manage the strategic relationships across all of Facebook’s products and platform. This Sourcer will be an integral part of our overall Partnerships and Operations recruiting team based in Menlo Park, CA.
- Work closely with recruiters and hiring managers to deeply understand technical requirements of the role, the function and how it fits into the organization.
- Teams with Coordinators and Recruiters to manage an efficient model of operation.
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns.
- Create innovative sourcing strategies and engagement to identify and attract candidates to roles that leverage their technical and business skill sets.
- Collaborate closely with client groups throughout the recruiting process to ensure we meet their hiring needs and goals.
- Find, engage and activate passive candidates through the use of Boolean, LinkedIn and alternative search techniques.
- Screen resumes and interview candidates to determine fit.
- Regularly track pipeline activity to share with internal stakeholders.
- Recommend and drive improvements that impact local pipeline areas by leveraging and maintaining data and performance metrics.
- Embody Facebook’s culture: Be Bold, Move Fast and Focus on Impact
- 3+ years of sourcing or recruiting experience within Software Engineering, Mobile recruiting or other technical areas.
- Candidate engagement experience
- Tech and industry experience with target companies, conferences, open source communities
- Experience communicating with business partners and teammates
- Experience in a team-based environment
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top