Technical Sourcer - Infrastructure, Enterprise, and Security
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a Technical Sourcer to proactively identify and assess talent. As a member of our Infrastructure, Enterprise, and Security (IES) Recruiting team, which includes Data Center, Network, Hardware, TPM, Capacity, SOE, Production Engineering, Connectivity Labs, IT and Security, the Technical Sourcer works closely with our Recruiters and Hiring Managers to develop creative strategies to find the best talent globally. We conceive practical and creative ways to identify leading talent and invest a lot of time activating passive candidates through a highly engaged approach. Weâ€™re passionate about delivering an awesome candidate experience and that starts with the first conversation a candidate has with us, which is more often than not with a member of our Sourcing team. Are you a dynamic Sourcer who can bring a level of motivation, curiosity and scrappiness to our team?
- Work closely with recruiters and hiring managers to deeply understand technical requirements of the role, the function and how it fits into the organization.
- Teams with Coordinators and Recruiters to manage an efficient model of operation.
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns.
- Find, engage and activate passive candidates through the use of Boolean, LinkedIn and alternative search techniques.
- Screen resumes and interview candidates to determine fit.
- Regularly track pipeline activity to share with internal stakeholders.
- Recommend and drive improvements that impact local pipeline areas.
- Embody Facebookâ€™s culture: Be Bold, Move Fast and Focus on Impact.
- 3+ years technical sourcing experience with a search firm or in-house recruiting team
- Experience researching/sourcing candidate
- Candidate engagement experience
- Tech and industry experience with target companies, conferences, open source communities
- Experience communicating with business partners and teammates
Back to top