Technical Sourcer, Infrastructure
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a Technical Sourcer to proactively identify and assess talent. As a member of our Infrastructure team, which includes Datacenter, Network, Hardware, TPM, Capacity, SOE, Production Engineering, Connectivity Labs, IT and Security, the Technical Sourcer works closely with our Recruiters and Hiring Managers to develop creative strategies to find the best talent globally. We conceive practical and creative ways to identify leading talent and invest a lot of time activating passive candidates through a highly engaged approach. We’re passionate about delivering an awesome candidate experience and that starts with the first conversation a candidate has with us, which is more often than not with a member of our Sourcing team. Are you a dynamic Sourcer who can bring a level of motivation, curiosity and scrappiness to our team?
- Work closely with recruiters and hiring managers to deeply understand technical requirements of the role, the function and how it fits into the organization.
- Teams with Coordinators and Recruiters to manage an efficient model of operation.
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns.
- Find, engage and activate passive candidates through the use of Boolean, LinkedIn and alternative search techniques.
- Screen resumes and interview candidates to determine fit.
- Regularly track pipeline activity to share with internal stakeholders.
- Recommend and drive improvements that impact local pipeline areas.
- Embody Facebook’s culture: Be Bold, Move Fast and Focus on Impact
- 3+ years technical sourcing experience with a search firm or in-house recruiting team
- Experience researching/sourcing candidate
- Candidate engagement experience
- Tech and industry experience with target companies, conferences, open source communities
- Experience communicating with business partners and teammates
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top