Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
As a member of our team, the Technical Sourcer works closely with our Recruiters and hiring managers to develop strategies to find candidates for our Engineering, Product and Infrastructure organizations. We conceive practical and creative ways to surface leading talent, and we invest a lot of time activating passive candidates through a highly engaged approach. We're passionate about delivering an awesome candidate experience, and that starts with the first conversation a candidate has with us, which is more often than not with a member of our Sourcing team. We're seeking a dynamic Sourcer who brings a level of motivation, curiosity and scrappiness to our team.
- Work closely with Recruiters and hiring managers to deeply understand technical requirements of the role, the function and how it fits into the organization
- Team with Coordinators and Recruiters to manage an efficient model of operation
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns
- Find, engage and activate passive candidates through the use of Boolean, LinkedIn and alternative search techniques
- Screen resumes and interview candidates to determine fit
- Regularly track pipeline activity to share with internal stakeholders
- Recommend and drive improvements that impact local pipeline areas
- Embody Facebook's culture: Be Bold, Move Fast and Focus on Impact
- Extensive technical sourcing experience with a search firm or in-house recruiting team
- Good eye for talent with ability to quickly screen resumes to identify potential
- Excellent research/sourcing skills with ability to dive deep into searches for hard-to-fill requisitions
- Impressive candidate engagement approach with ability to activate passive candidates
- Sharp interview skills with ability to screen for both technical and cultural qualities
- Solid tech and industry knowledge with ability to understand relevant tech skills, target companies, conferences, open source communities
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to communicate well
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top