Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook was built to help people connect and share, and over the last decade our tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate with one another. With over a billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at Facebook offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.As 'one team', People@ focuses on three major areas: hire the best people, foster continuous personal growth and enrich the overall Facebook experience. Our culture is our most important asset, and as the keepers of that culture, we're seeking folks who share our values of moving fast, openness and impact. As a member of our recruiting team, you will conceive practical and creative ways to engage leading talent. We're passionate about disrupting the typical recruiting process in hopes to move faster. Our team takes an empathetic and transparent approach, driven and motivated to be knowledgeable partners to our candidates and hiring managers. We are collaborative in problem-solving, with high resourcefulness and tenacity in challenging situations.
- Work closely with Recruiters and Hiring Managers to deeply understand requirements of the role, the function and how it fits into the organization
- Team with Coordinators and Recruiters to manage an efficient model of operation
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns
- Review resumes and screen candidates to determine high level assessment of a candidate's knowledge, skills and abilities for the role
- Find, engage and activate passive candidates through the use of Boolean, professional/social network channels and alternative search techniques
- Regularly track pipeline activity to share with internal stakeholders
- Recommend and drive improvements that impact local pipeline areas
- 4+ years of relevant research experience with a search agency or an in-house recruiting team, specifically focused on technical roles (Infrastructure/Security/IT desirable)
- Research/sourcing skills with ability to deep dive into search strategies and execute extensive market specific talent mapping
- Self-starter who can operate effectively in a fast-paced environment and navigate ambiguity independently
- Ability to manage multiple searches through strong project management and prioritization skills
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize competing demands
- Strong problem-solving, data analytics and reporting skills
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top