Technical Security Capabilities Development Lead
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Facebook is looking for a Technical Security Capabilities Development Lead to support and mature the capabilities of boutique security programs and initiatives.
This Development Lead must have a strong project management track record as well as an understanding of how projects develop into and affect programs within a portfolio. They should be at ease when presenting to groups of people and fielding strategic questions on the spot. They should naturally attune themselves to client and stakeholder perspective to generate trust and quality solutions. This role will report to the Program Manager of Technical Security Countermeasures/Special Projects.
- Driving research and development projects that support Facebook's Privacy & IP security programs along with crisis management operations.
- Focus on technologies and methodologies that scale with program and company growth.
- Plan roadmaps that align projects with Global Physical Security growth strategies.
- Improving Global Physical Security initiatives and determine appropriate support from stakeholders.
- Work with business stakeholders to identify and prioritize new and existing business initiatives.
- Fosters beta relationships with vendors to create solutions that fit our problems.
- 25% of work will take place â€after hoursâ€.
- :5+ years of project management experience.
- Knowledge of Physical Security, TSCM, and other IP protection methods and strategies.
- Experience in using the suite of REI and Kestrel products.
- Knowledge of IT & Physical security to identify gaps and foster solutions across business groups.
- Knowledge of Security Risk Management and how we support the business.
- Experience building Security Risk Management programs that protect non-traditional environments.
- Demonstrates a track record of presenting critical business initiatives and gaining stakeholder buy in.
- Working knowledge of corporate structure, business, and finance.
Back to top