Technical Recruiting Lead, Product
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is growing rapidly and we are looking to expand our leadership team. As a Recruiting Lead you will develop, drive, and execute on the staffing strategies that support our Infrastructure organization. You will lead a small team of staffing professionals. The position is full time and is based in our Menlo Park, CA office.
The candidate for this role will focus on managing, and guiding a team of sourcers and/or recruiters. This person will work closely with our leaders to drive world class recruiting practices and strategy.
- In addition to achieving hiring goals you will be responsible for:
- Onboarding and training new sourcers and/or recruiter
- Providing mentorship, guidance and career development to members of your team
- Ensuring sourcers and/or recruiters are managing to milestones and metrics
- Providing innovative, scalable solutions to drive our hiring to meet FB business objectives
- Creating innovative sourcing strategies and ensuring a hightouch candidate experience
- Identify trends and leverage knowledge, data and competitive intelligence to develop creative, customized sourcing strategies
- Lead by example through following, setting or sharing recruiting best practices
- Compile, analyze and capture insights from data to support business decisions
- 4+ years of Recruiting experience
- Experience managing a team of sourcers and/or recruiters
- Ability to communicate and work with cross-functional teams
- Ability to multitask
- Technical recruiting experience
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top