Technical Recruiter, Supply Chain Building8
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Recruiting is a core strategic driver of Facebook’s success. We have a world-class team working together to help drive our ambitions and scale to the next level. We’re seeking a dynamic recruiter who brings a balance of creativity, focus and determination to the team. As recruiter, you’ll partner with business and product executives for operations hiring. This includes supply chain, compliance, NPI and manufacturing support. We’re passionate about delivering an awesome candidate experience at each stage of the conversation by lending genuine insight into the culture, mission and challenges. The B8 team will apply DARPA-style breakthrough development at the intersection of ambitious science and product development. It will operate on aggressive, fixed timelines, with extensive use of partnerships in universities, small and large businesses. As a member of our building 8 team, the Technical Recruiters will work closely with our hiring managers to develop strategies to hire candidates for our B8 organization. We’re seeking a dynamic Recruiter who brings a level of motivation, curiosity and scrappiness to our team.
- Design and execute customized, full cycle staffing plans, partnering closely with hiring managers to achieve the best results possible
- Provide innovative, scalable solutions to drive our hiring to meet FB business objectives
- Design customized and executable staffing plans while building excellent relationships with the business client groups
- Facilitate and lead meetings and key initiatives and projects with client groups
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally (e.g. Legal, Finance, HR, Compensation and Diversity teams)
- Collaborate with others on the recruiting team on initiatives and/ or hiring needs that may spike in other areas
- Regularly manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders
- Find and engage unique and/or passive candidates through creative sourcing techniques, coordinating with our sourcers as needed
- 5+ years of full cycle recruiting experience with large or growing tech organizations
- Understanding of recruiting funnel metrics.
- Experience independently partnering with leadership on hiring
- Experience in compensation and general HR requirements as related to hiring
- Ability to work in a team-based environment
- Creativity in problem-solving, ability to be detail-oriented, organizational skills
- Experience partnering with senior leadership on hiring initiatives
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top