Technical Recruiter, Infrastructure
(Austin, TX - Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
As a member of our Infrastructure team, which includes Datacenter, Network, Hardware, TPM, Capacity, SOE, Production Engineering, Connectivity Labs, IT and Security, the Technical Recruiter owns and drives the recruiting process from end-to-end. We work consultatively with our hiring managers to partner and develop strategies to find candidates for our Infrastructure organization. We're also passionate about delivering a candidate experience that lends genuine insight into our culture and what it's really like to work here. We're seeking a dynamic Recruiter who brings a balance of creativity, focus and determination to our team.
- Design and execute customized, candidate recruiting plans, partnering closely with sourcers, coordinators and hiring managers to achieve the best results possible
- Find and engage unique and/or passive candidates through creative sourcing techniques, coordinating with our schedulers as needed
- Regularly manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships across management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally (e.g. Recruiting, HR, Compensation, and Diversity teams)
- Collaborate with others on the recruiting team on initiatives and/ or hiring needs that may spike in other areas
- 3+ years of full cycle recruiting experience
- Experience independently partnering with leadership on hiring initiatives
- Experience in compensation and general HR requirements as related to hiring
- Experience working in a team-based environment
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top