Technical Recruiter, Infrastructure
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
As a member of our Infrastructure team, which includes Datacenter, Network, Hardware, TPM, Capacity, SOE, Production Engineering, Connectivity Labs, IT and Security, the Technical Recruiter owns and drives the recruiting process from end-to-end. We work consultatively with our hiring managers to partner and develop strategies to find candidates for our Infrastructure organization. We’re also passionate about delivering a candidate experience that lends genuine insight into our culture and what it’s really like to work here. We’re seeking a dynamic Recruiter who brings a balance of creativity, focus and determination to our team.
- Design and execute customized, candidate recruiting plans, partnering closely with sourcers, coordinators and hiring managers to achieve the best results possible
- Find and engage unique and/or passive candidates through creative sourcing techniques, coordinating with our schedulers as needed
- Regularly manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships across management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally (e.g. Recruiting, HR, Compensation, and Diversity teams)
- Collaborate with others on the recruiting team on initiatives and/ or hiring needs that may spike in other areas
- 3+ years of full cycle recruiting experience
- Experience independently partnering with leadership on hiring initiatives
- Experience in compensation and general HR requirements as related to hiring
- Experience working in a team-based environment
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top