Technical Recruiter, FB+ (Oculus, Building 8, Camera, Social VR)
Oculus, Building 8, Camera, and Social VR are some of the organizations that make up what we at Facebook call FB+. It is the goal of these teams to create and ship new, category-defining consumer hardware and software products that are immersive, social, and define our consumer's daily experiences. We want to enable people to experience anything, anywhere. We aim to do this at scale and to power this with a breakthrough innovation engine modeled after DARPA.
As a team of world-class experts, we drive innovation in the areas of augmented and virtual reality, artificial intelligence, connectivity, and more -- and operate on aggressive, fixed timelines with extensive use of partnerships in universities, and small-large businesses.
As a member of our team, the Technical Recruiter owns and drives the recruiting process from end-to-end. We work consultatively with our hiring managers to partner and develop strategies to find candidates for teams that support Oculus, Building 8, Camera, and Social VR. We are passionate about delivering candidate experiences that lends genuine insight into our culture and what it's really like to work here. We're seeking a dynamic Recruiter who brings a balance of creativity, focus and determination to our team.
- Design and execute customized, candidate recruiting plans, partnering closely with sourcers, coordinators and hiring managers to achieve the best results possible
- Find and engage unique and/or passive candidates through creative sourcing techniques, coordinating with our schedulers as needed
- Regularly manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships across management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally (e.g. Recruiting, HR, Compensation, and Diversity teams)
- Collaborate with others on the recruiting team on initiatives and/ or hiring needs that may spike in other areas
- 4+ years of full cycle recruiting experience
- Experience independently partnering with leadership on hiring initiatives
- Ability to effectively influence and drive toward results in a fast-paced environment
- Problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to be detail-oriented, and organizational skills
- Experience in compensation and general HR requirements as related to hiring
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, every evolving, and highly team-based environment
Back to top