Technical Recruiter, APAC (IT Security)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
As a member of our Technical Recruiting team, the Technical Recruiter owns and drives the recruiting process from end-to-end. We consult with our stakeholders to partner and develop strategies to find candidates for our various technology teams. Weâ€™re also passionate about delivering a candidate experience that lends genuine insight into our culture and what itâ€™s really like to work here. Weâ€™re seeking a dynamic Recruiter who brings a balance of creativity, focus and determination to our team.
- Design and execute customized, candidate recruiting plans, partnering closely with sourcers, coordinators and hiring managers to hire the best talent
- Find and engage passive candidates through creative sourcing techniques, coordinating with our schedulers as needed
- Regularly manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity
- Proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships across management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally (e.g. Recruiting, HR, Compensation, and Diversity teams)
- Collaborate with others on the recruiting team on initiatives and/or hiring needs that may spike in other areas
- Min. 5+ years of full cycle recruiting experience with a search agency or an in-house recruiting team, with a specific focus on IT Security.
- Experience independently partnering with leadership on hiring initiatives
- Experience in compensation and general HR requirements as related to hiring
- Experience working in a team-based environment
- Self-starter who can operate effectively in a fast-paced environment and navigate ambiguity independently
- Ability to manage multiple searches through strong project management and prioritization skills
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize competing demands
- Strong problem-solving, data analytics and reporting skills
Back to top