Technical Program Manager, Video Integrity
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a Technical Program Manager, for the Video Integrity team within the Video Platform Team. As a TPM in Video Integrity, you will play a key role, working on various initiatives to ensure that people watching videos on Facebook have a great experience. This is a constantly evolving space, so the TPM needs to be flexible and be able to pivot based on the problems we are trying to solve. A Technical Program Manager operates within the Engineering and Product organization and has technical knowledge that enables them to influence and drive cross-team projects and roadmaps. Video Platform TPMs work horizontally to create long term value for Facebook by promoting the right technologies for productivity, stability, and growth. This is a full-time position based in our Menlo Park or Seattle offices.
- Manage cross-functional software engineering programs in a matrix organization covering a range of areas.
- Interface with product teams to gather requirements, and work with engineering teams to define, evaluate, and prioritize.
- Build common requirements into a roadmap and drive this roadmap through the engineering and cross-functional teams.
- Develop and manage end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time delivery.
- Provide hands-on program management during analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post implementation phases.
- Perform risk management and change management on projects.
- Provide day-to-day coordination and quality assurance for projects and tasks.
- Interface with Engineering, Product, Marketing, Legal, Policy and Operations for program requirements, scope and implementation.
- Help drive product decisions to align with higher company initiatives.
- B.S. in a Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of software engineering, systems engineering, or similar tech experience including 5+ years of program/product management experience.
- Experience in backend reliability, efficiency, quality and/or performance work.
- Experience with communication and working with technical management teams.
- Organizational, coordination and multi-tasking experience.
- Analytical and problem-solving experience including experience working with large-scale systems and experience writing code/queries.
- Experience with video quality measurements, video integrity, or related areas.
- Experience with computer vision, machine learning techniques, natural language processing, or related areas.
- Experience with projects that cut across legal, policy, trust, and fraud.
- Experience working with large-scale distributed data systems.
Back to top