Technical Program Manager, Signals and Identity
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The Signals and Identity (S&I) team mission is to "understand people and activities" to make the connections between people and businesses more meaningful. We power Facebook's understanding of who people are and their activities both online and in the physical world. The products we build help businesses onboard their customer data to Facebook, reach new people through better targeting and optimization, measure the results of their campaigns like sales, and gain insights through analytics. We also ensure that Facebook's family of apps (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Messenger, WhatsApp, Oculus) can leverage the same understanding for both people and businesses.
- Develop overall strategy, product roadmap and tactical business decisions for Signals & Identity products and platforms.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of Signals & Identity products and partners that use them.
- Establish shared goals with product teams across the company to drive more value for both people and businesses.
- Develop and manage end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time delivery.
- Provide hands-on program management during analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post implementation phases.
- Provide day-to-day coordination and quality assurance for projects and tasks.
- Drive internal process improvements across multiple teams and functions.
- Collaborate with Engineering, Product, Marketing, Design, Privacy and Data Science teams for product requirements, scope and implementation.
- Proactively identify and manage risks.
- Define and own metrics and key performance indicators.
- B.S. in a technical discipline and 6 years or more of experience as Software Engineer, Technical Product Manager, or Technical Program Manager
- 5+ years of experience in online advertising and/or in a trust- or risk-related product, technical program management, or systems/software engineering role
- Communication and interpersonal experience including relationship building and collaboration within cross-functional team
- Organizational and coordination experience
- Analytical and problem-solving experience, and experience to large-scale systems
- Experience understanding product requirements and translating needs into plans
- Experience with projects that cuts across legal, policy, trust and fraud.
- Experience in Machine learning or NLP.
- PMP Certification (PMI).
Back to top