Technical Program Manager, Operator Solutions
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
The Facebook connectivity team works with mobile operators to bring more people online by making mobile data affordable and attractive. You will be responsible for defining products and programs that are excellent for partners and the people whom participate. You will help envision, build, deploy the next generation of products deployed in partnership with mobile operators and in so doing will be one the key people in bringing the next billion people online. We are looking for someone who is entrepreneurial, structured, and possesses a mix of strong product sense, technical depth, and business acumen. This position is full-time, is based at our Menlo Park office, and will require international travel.
- Drive product quality: Own SEV reviews, lead and schedule Quality council meetings. Schedule and lead fix-a-thons for team and help shape/own product quality roadmap. Deeply understand and enforce policy and data protection requirements.
- Ensue flawless execution for new launches: Lead reviews for new custom configurations. Ensure new launches go smoothly and all parties are aware of timing and progress at all times. Flag any blockers well before they become an issue. Makes sure nothing gets dropped.
- Facilitate cross-functional product knowledge: Ensure regional cross-functional teams have the relevant documentation or flag if it needs to get created to ensure they have the best understanding of how FOS products work. Support technical discussions with partners, vendors and internal stakeholders.
- Make team efficient: Reduce execution time and lengthen our planning horizon.
- At least 2 years of Technical Program/Product management experience.
- Experience with external facing production systems for high traffic websites and services.
- Organizational, coordination and multi-tasking experience.
- Experience motivating and focusing a collaboration to reach goals.
- Interpersonal experience, including relationship building and collaboration within a cross-functional team.
- Analytical and problem-solving experience, and experience with large-scale systems and writing code.
- Exposure to deep analysis in optimization, performance, efficiency, and capacity
- Experience with Telecoms
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Lauren W.Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top