Technical Program Manager, Internationalization Infrastructure
As a Technical Program Manager in Internationalization Infrastructure, you will drive this mission forward by building the infrastructure and platforms that streamline the lifecycle of content and experiences created across Facebook, the company. From content creation to localization to delivery, you will be critical in ensuring the best language and cultural experience for people anywhere in the world. 88% of people accessing Facebook products are from outside North America and we continue to expand internationally. You will play a key role to ensure a quality experience for our diverse communities. The ideal candidate is passionate about the international user and content experience.
TECHNICAL PROGRAM MANAGER, INTERNATIONALIZATION INFRASTRUCTURE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build and drive adoption of platforms and infrastructure that enable company-wide content creation, localization and delivery.
- Define and execute on Internationalization Infrastructure's roadmap by driving collaboration with engineers, designers and other product stakeholders across the company while ensuring on-time delivery.
- Ensure that product teams' requirements are understood and supported from a technical and business perspective.
- Represent and communicate Internationalization Infrastructure's progress and strategy to leadership, cross-functional partners and across the organization.
- Identify and break down complex business problems into solvable pieces that can be shipped iteratively.
- Provide hands-on program management during analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post implementation phases.
- Manage cross-functional product development programs in a matrix organization covering a range of teams, products and tools.
- Communicate project status to stakeholders and various key teams around the organization.
- Drive internal process improvements across multiple teams and functions.
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or equivalent experience.
- 7+ years of software engineering, systems engineering or technical product/program management experience.
- 4+ years of experience building/iterating on localization systems, content management, infrastructure or internationalization technologies.
- In-depth knowledge of software internationalization, content extraction and content rendering.
- Experience influencing, advocating, and aligning internationalization needs to company level priorities.
- Experience delivering tech programs or products from inception to delivery.
- Knowledge of user needs, gathering requirements, and defining scope.
- Experience operating autonomously across multiple teams, demonstrated critical thinking, and thought leadership.
- Communication experience and experience working with technical management teams to develop systems, solutions, and products.
- Organizational, coordination and multi-tasking experience.
- Analytical and problem-solving experience with large-scale systems.
- Experience establishing work relationships across multi-disciplinary teams and multiple partners in different time zones.
- Knowledge of additional languages (other than English)
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com .
Back to top