Technical Program Manager, Intern (Oculus)
(Menlo Park, CA)
Careers at Oculus
Part of Facebook
Oculus is seeking a Technical Program Manager intern to join our team. We are looking for someone that shares our passion for tackling software infrastructure services that scale as we continue to grow in complexity. As a Technical Program Manager, you will play a key role within engineering, driving huge cross-team software programs that span the organization. This full time internship position is based in our main office in Menlo Park, CA.
- Manage cross-functional developer kit program from end-to-end, covering a range of areas including applications, core software, and hardware
- Develop and manage program plans and work cross-functionally with teams to meet agreed project deliverables
- Utilize hands-on program management techniques throughout design, development, testing, implementation and post-implementation phases of the program
- Work closely with engineering and developer relations teams to effectively collaborate and coordinate inter-team dependencies
- Define and drive the schedule for dev kit hardware releases
- track deliverables, issues and notify teams of status
- Summarize and effectively communicate program status to teams and management
- Pursing a B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or a closely related technical discipline.
- Knowledge of system integration (HW/SW), core EE and SW algorithms is a plus
- Working knowledge of Project and Program Management skills and tools.
- Strong organizational and coordination skills along with multitasking capabilities to get things done in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including relationship building and collaboration within a diverse, cross-functional team
- Strong communication skills.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top