Technical Program Manager, Infrastructure Security
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Are you passionate about helping those around you be more effective? Do you think about technology as a way to increase efficiency and change how business operates? Are you excited about the opportunity to work on the platforms that keep our infrastructure protected at scale? We are looking for candidates that share our passion for tackling complexity head-on, to help build integrity platforms that can scale through multiple orders of magnitude. As a Technical Program Manager, you will play a key role within infrastructure engineering, driving huge projects that span across the company. Relevant experience is important, but ultimately less than your demonstrated abilities and attitude. Facebook infrastructure is constantly redefining what is possible, and we need technical program managers who can do the same.
- Manage cross-functional infrastructure security engineering projects in a flat, matrix organization.
- Build and maintain relationships with internal client teams, and engineering partners across company.
- Collaborate with engineering teams & and partner teams to gather program scope, and build integrity platform roadmaps.
- Drive platform roadmaps to align with company and organizational goals.
- Develop and manage end-to-end project plans to ensure on-time delivery.
- Design measurements to track impact, drive improvements, and influence cross-functional engineering roadmaps.
- Create and maintain ongoing communication of planning, project status, issues, and risks in a timely fashion to stakeholders.
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of software engineering/systems engineering/security engineering or similar experience. In addition, 5+ years of program management experience.
- Analytical and problem-solving experience, platforms, large-scale distributed systems, and experience writing code.
- Interpersonal experience, including relationship building and collaboration, across a flat org, and diverse cross-functional technical teams.
- Experience building platforms, with experience in building malware detection or abuse detection systems.
- Experience with operating system internals, filesystems, malware analysis, threat intelligence.
- Experience with programming language design, compilers.
- Experience with functional languages such as Haskell, OCaml, Erlang or Scala.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top