Technical Program Manager, Identity Tools
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
On Business Platform, our goal is to connect people with businesses. The Identity Services team is responsible for building Consumer Identity and Access Management solutions for businesses and developers to connect with their customers. The team is responsible for products like Facebook Login, the most successful social login product in the industry. Our team is heading up exciting new projects and we're looking for someone to help us realize our potential so that we can connect businesses with people in meaningful ways. A successful candidate will be rallying a team to deliver against a bold vision and drive coordinated work across multiple teams on Business Platform and across the company.As a Technical Program Manager, you will play a key role within Platform Product Management, collaborating closely with the Product and Engineering teams to build out the best-in-class business, developer and consumer experiences for our Facebook Platform. Our team is seeking a person with a strong technical background, platform experience and great passion for the developer community. This is a full-time position based in Seattle, WA.
- Manage cross-functional platform programs by working with development teams, business teams as well as external partners
- Develop and manage end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time delivery
- Communicate status and big picture to the project team and management
- Provide hands-on program management during analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post implementation phases
- Perform risk management and change management on projects
- Provide day-to-day coordination and quality assurance for projects and tasks
- Drive internal process improvements, remove gaps across multiple teams and ensure teams are working on high impact projects that align with company mission and goals
- Interface with Engineering and Product teams for project requirements and scope
- B.S. in a technical discipline or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of tech industry experience and 5+ years of program management experience
- Communication, organization, management and people skills
- Knowledge of software and hardware development processes
- Experience working with external technology vendors and partners
- Demonstrated critical thinking capabilities
- Experience with Identity Platforms
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top