Technical Program Manager, Growth
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Are you passionate about helping those around you be more effective? Are you excited about the opportunity to prevent and detect attackers at unparalleled scale? We are looking for candidates that share our passion for tackling complexity head-on, to help build platforms that can scale through multiple orders of magnitude. As a Technical Program Manager, you will play a key role within infrastructure engineering, driving huge projects that span across the organization. Relevant experience is important, but ultimately less than your demonstrated abilities and attitude. Facebook infrastructure is constantly redefining what is possible, and we need technical program managers who can do the same.This is a full-time position based in our headquarter office in Menlo Park and will report to the Group Technical Program Manager.
- Manage cross-functional Product Security & Engineering projects in a matrix organization.
- Develop and manage end-to-end project plans to ensure on-time delivery, provide day-to-day coordination, and quality assurance for tasks.
- Design measurements to track impact, drive internal process improvements, create and influence cross functional roadmaps.
- Interface with Security & Engineering and business owners for project requirements and scope.
- Help drive engineering decisions to align with higher company initiatives.
- Ongoing communication of planning, project status, issues and risks in a timely fashion to stakeholders.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- At least one year of experience in technical program management, systems engineering, software engineering, or similar experience.
- Experience with infrastructure technologies, software development, and/or product security life-cycle.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, exposure to large-scale systems and experience writing code.
- Interpersonal skills, including relationship building and collaboration across a flat and diverse org, including cross-functional technical teams.
- Experience building instrumentation systems, ingestion systems to process log data, and understanding of techniques to determine attacks against multiple layers of the technology stack.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top