Technical Program Manager, Growth
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Are you passionate about helping those around you be more effective? We are looking for candidates that share our passion for tackling complexity head-on, to help build platforms that can scale through multiple orders of magnitude. As a Technical Program Manager, you will play a key role in building foundational process that spans across different organization. Relevant experience is important, but ultimately less so than your demonstrated abilities and attitude. Facebook's infrastructure is constantly redefining what is possible, and we need technical program managers that can do the same. This is a full-time position based in our main office in Menlo Park.
- Drive process, work with cross-functional teams to ensure growth
- Work in a very fast-paced and iterative technical environment with various leaders across product, and data science
- Proactively identify and analyze complex, long-term, critical problems with product and engineering leads and stakeholders
- Own communication and maintain cross-functional relationships
- Ability to motivate and focus a large collaboration to reach challenging goals
- Drive internal and external process improvements across multiple teams and functions
- Lead initiatives and work closely with teams across the different organization
- Proactively identify inefficiencies that are holding the team back, and drive better, more efficient workflows
- Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent engineering field
- At least 5 years experience in technical program management, software engineering, or similar experience with a focus on data
- Analytical and problem-solving experience to large-scale systems and experience writing code or queries
- Communication experience with experience tailoring the message to the audience, and using multiple communication to distribute information
- Experience operating autonomously across multiple teams
- Experience with A/B testing or experimentation
- Organizational, coordination, and multi-tasking experience
- Experience working with large-scale distributed data systems
- Experience with SQL, NoSQL, Hadoop, Spark or other big data systems and data tools such as Tableau, R, or similar
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Yumeng T.Research Scientist
Yumeng spends her days working with machine learning models for search products and completing product-level coding projects.
Back to top