Technical Program Manager, Facilities
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an experienced Program Manager to manage projects at our Menlo Park Headquarters. The role involves having oversight during planning and construction of the Facebook infrastructure requirements. This would include working with the Facebook teams and the project managers for the construction projects to ensure that all infrastructure needs are incorporated. Also helping in the documentation of the criteria used in construction project as we expand and renovate existing facilities. This full-time position will be located at our Menlo Park Headquarters.
- Manage and coordinate with the Facebook infrastructure teams
- Confirm the MEP design is coordinated with Facebooks infrastructure needs.
- Coordinate with multiple construction managers on many projects
- Work with internal partners to coordinate Facebook infrastructure scopes
- Built project processes, procedures and standards for the integration of all of Facebooks infrastructure.
- Participate and develop plans for continuous improvements and documentation of infrastructure criteria on each project.
- Understand the Facebook culture and values and how it translates into the workplace and built environments
- Ensure the infrastructure requirements at each Facebook office is consistent with global standards
- Work with the Project Management team to develop strong relationships with key internal stakeholders including, IT, Security, Events, finance, procurement, legal, HR and Culinary teams
- Plan, organize, and coordinate with the construction project managers.
- Monitor construction progress to ensure construction quality and conformity to plan/organizational standards.
- 7+ years design-related and/or project management experience
- Ability to build relationships to all levels of the company
- Organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Organizational skills coupled with attention to detail and follow-up
- Experience working with in corporate real estate teams managing projects, overseeing and directing the work of others in multiple locations
- Ability to build relationships all levels of the company
- Customer service orientation
- Planning and decision-making ability to define and meet performance requirements
- B.A or B.S.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top