Technical Program Manager, Digital Contents Payments
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Facebook Payments owns, builds and maintains the software platform which processes payments across our suite of products. The platform provides the ability to accept payments and also payout our stakeholders in the many countries we operate in. We also build tools and systems used by our internal stakeholders including Finance, Tax, Operations, etc.
As a Technical Program Manager on the team, you'll be responsible for defining and guiding high-level goals and roadmaps, monitoring and communicating progress, and defining functional requirements for new products and features. You'll partner with Engineering, Product and other cross-functional partners to prioritize work based on impact and drive strong execution. Our team is seeking a person with a strong technical background and platform experience.
This is a full-time position based in Seattle, WA.
- Manage cross-functional platform programs by working with development teams, business teams as well as external partners.
- Develop and manage end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time delivery.
- Communicate status and big picture to the project team and management.
- Provide hands-on program management during analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post implementation phases.
- Perform risk management and change management on projects.
- Provide day-to-day coordination and quality assurance for projects and tasks.
- Drive internal process improvements, remove gaps, across multiple teams and ensure teams are working on high impact projects that align with company mission and goals.
- 4+ years of experience as Technical Program Manager.
- Experience in operating autonomously across multiple teams.
- Proven experience leading cross-organizational programs and experience setting and holding teams and individuals accountable to timelines and deliverables.
- Analytical and problem solving experience.
- Payments experience.
Back to top