Technical Program Manager, Data Analytics
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Are you excited about helping those around you be more effective? Do you think about technology and data as a way to increase efficiency and change how a business operates? We are looking for candidates that can tackle complexity head-on, to help build platforms that can scale through multiple orders of magnitude. As a Technical Program Manager, you will play a key role within Analytics Org, driving cross company projects that span all organizations. Facebook is constantly redefining what is possible, and we need program managers that can do the same. This is a full-time position based in our office in Menlo Park and will report to the Director of Product Management.
- Manage cross-functional data analytics projects in a matrix organization covering a range of areas.
- Develop and manage end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time delivery.
- Provide hands-on program management during analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post implementation phases.
- Perform risk management and change management on projects.
- Provide day-to-day coordination and quality assurance for projects and tasks.
- Drive internal and external process improvements across multiple teams and functions.
- Interface with Engineering and business owners for project requirements and scope.
- Help drive product decisions to align with higher company initiatives.
- B.S. in a Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of software engineering, systems engineering, program/product management, or similar experience.
- Project management experience.
- Communication and leadership experience, with experience initiating and driving projects.
- Communication experience and experience working with technical management teams.
- Organizational and coordination experience.
- Experience with big data ingestion, data processing, data quality, data mapping, and monitoring.
- Experience working with large-scale identity data acquisition, data inference, or data serving.
- Experience working with large-scale machine learning and clustering algorithms.
- Analytical and problem-solving experience to large-scale systems and experience writing code/queries.
Back to top