Technical Program Manager, Business Integrity
- Seattle, WA
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a Technical Program Manager, for the Business Integrity team within Core Ads. In Business Integrity, we target some of the most critical issues facing our company, from election interference and user privacy to coordinated networks of bad actors. These issues require inventive, systems-level solutions that enable the business of Facebook while protecting people against harm. Our growing team in Seattle is looking for a TPM with the courage to think big and the conviction to take on the defining challenges of our company. Together, we can change the course of our business.
- Manage cross-functional programs covering a range of areas (Integrity, Trust, Fraud).
- Manage end-to-end project plans and deliver solutions in a fast-paced environment.
- Define and own metrics and key performance indicators.
- Provide hands-on program management during analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post implementation phases.
- Communicate program plans, status, risks and mitigation strategies to key cross-functional stakeholders.
- Drive internal process improvements across multiple teams and functions.
- Build subject matter expertise, stay up-to-date on technology, and identify key partnerships to help define team roadmap.
- Interface with Engineering, Product, Marketing, Legal, Policy, Operations and external third party partners for program requirements, scope and implementation.
- B.S. in Computer Science, or a technical discipline or equivalent experience.
- At least 5 years of technical program management, systems or software engineering experience.
- Communication and interpersonal skills, including relationship building and collaboration within a diverse, cross- functional team.
- Organizational and coordination skills along with multi-tasking capabilities to get things done in a fast-paced environment.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, exposure to large-scale systems.
- Experience understanding product requirements and translating needs into plans.
- Experience establishing work relationships across multi-disciplinary teams and multiple partners in different time zones.
- Experience dealing with projects that cuts across legal, policy, trust and fraud.
Back to top