Technical Program Manager, Business Integrity
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a Technical Program Manager, for the Integrity team within Core Ads. As a TPM in Integrity, you will play a key role, working on various initiatives to ensure trustworthy connections between people and businesses. This is a constantly evolving space, so the TPM needs to be flexible and be able to pivot based on the problems we are trying to solve. An Ads Technical Program Manager operates within the Engineering and Product organization and has technical knowledge that enables them to influence and drive cross-team projects and roadmaps. Ads TPMs work horizontally to create long term value for Facebook by promoting the right technologies for productivity, stability, and growth. This is a full-time position based in our Seattle office.
- Articulate the technology, requirements, goals and milestones of your team.
- Manage cross-functional programs in a matrix organization covering a range of areas.
- Develop and manage end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time delivery.
- Provide hands-on program management during analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post implementation phases.
- Perform risk management and change management on projects.
- Provide day-to-day coordination and quality assurance for projects and tasks.
- Drive internal process improvements across multiple teams and functions.
- Interface with Engineering, Product, Marketing, Legal, Policy and Operations for program requirements, scope and implementation.
- Define and own metrics and key performance indicators.
- B.S. in a technical discipline or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years of technical program management, systems or software engineering experience
- Communication and interpersonal experience including relationship building and collaboration within cross-functional team
- Organizational and coordination experience
- Analytical and problem-solving experience, and experience to large-scale systems
- Experience understanding product requirements and translating needs into plans
- Experience dealing with projects that cuts across legal, policy, trust and fraud.
- PMP Certification (PMI).
Back to top