Technical Program Manager, Business Growth
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Our mission on Business Growth is to help more small businesses connect, engage, and transact with people on Facebook. Using traditional and innovating growth tactics, we focus on impact and move fast, running iterative experiments across all platforms in different areas of FB products to achieve our goal. We engage and work in collaboration with many teams across the Facebook Ecosystem to ship new features and iterate on existing ones. As a Technical Program Manager, you will work with our cross-functional team, and cross-functional teams across Facebook, to identify and prioritize the highest impact work and more efficiently execute and deliver against a large portfolio of growth initiatives across the growth funnel.
Are you passionate about helping those around you be more effective? Do you think about technology as a way to increase efficiency and change how businesses operate? Technical Program Managers work horizontally to create long term value for Facebook by promoting the right technologies and practices for productivity, product reliability, quality, and growth. You must have experience effectively collaborating both with external partners and cross-functional teams to drive results and go beyond execution. Excellent analytical and communication skills and comfort with ambiguity are essential. This is a full-time position based in Menlo Park, CA.
- Manage cross-functional programs covering a range of areas including product platform and extensibility, partner teams, infrastructure, performance and stability.
- Develop and manage end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time delivery.
- Provide hands-on program management during analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post implementation phases.
- Provide day-to-day coordination and quality assurance for projects and tasks.
- Drive internal process improvements across multiple teams and functions.
- Interface with Engineering and business owners for program requirements and scope.
- Articulate the technology, requirements, goals, milestones, and impact of your team.
- B.S. in a technical discipline or equivalent experience
- At least 4 years of software engineering, systems engineering or similar experience, in addition to project/program management experience
- Communication experience and experience working with technical management teams
- Organizational, coordination and multi-tasking experience
- Analytical and problem-solving experience and experience with large-scale systems
Back to top