Technical Program Manager, Brand Solutions
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a Technical Program Management, Ads team, with Ads pricing and delivery experience. The projects will support the Ads solutions organization. Technical Program Managers will be guided to go deep on learning their teams' systems and leveraging their technical knowledge to influence and drive cross-team projects and roadmaps. Ads TPMs work horizontally to create long term value for Facebook by promoting the right technologies for productivity, stability, and growth. This is a full time position based in our Menlo Park office.
- Articulate the technology, requirements, goals and milestones of your team.
- Manage cross-functional programs in a matrix organization covering a range of areas (ads delivery, ads price prediction, machine learning, backend infrastructure, platform and capacity management).
- Develop and manage end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time delivery.
- Provide hands-on program management during analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post implementation phases.
- Perform risk management and change management on projects.
- Provide day-to-day coordination and quality assurance for projects and tasks.
- Drive internal process improvements across multiple teams and functions.
- Interface with Engineering and business owners for program requirements and scope.
- Work with PM and Engineering to define team needs.
- Define and own metrics and key performance indicators.
- B.S. in a technical discipline or equivalent experience
- At least 4 years of software engineering, systems engineering or similar experience, in addition to project/program management experience
- Communication skills and experience working with technical management teams
- Organizational and coordination skills along with multi-tasking capabilities to get things done in a fast-paced environment
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, exposure to large-scale systems and experience writing code
- Web or Internet start-up environment and technical infrastructure management experience
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top