Technical Program Manager, Ads Platform Foundation
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Our work aims to drive and ship high quality services for the Facebook Ads Platform. As a Technical Program Manager on this team, you will play a key role for engineering teams, driving deep technical decisions that impact how Ads work at Facebook. You will ensure the ability to deliver new services used by multiple product teams within the Ads organization.
This is a full-time position based in Seattle, WA.
- Lead initiatives and work closely with teams across the organization, including partnership teams around the world
- Tackle complex problems with a strategic mindset and create programs for solving those problems
- Maintain the team's focus on strategy and goal oriented results
- Proactively identify upcoming risks, issues, and bottlenecks and resolve cross-team issues
- Work with Data Science to define and build metrics to track performance and identify areas of improvement for the programs in collaboration with key cross -functional team members
- Balance the business needs with technical constraints by building deep subject matter expertise for your area
- Proactively identify inefficiencies that are holding the team back, and drive better, more efficient workflows
- Assess business impact, prioritize initiatives and quickly react to a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- 7+ years of experience in working on technical projects
- Communication experience
- Experience in tailoring the message and detail to the audience, and use of multiple communication mediums to distribute information
- 7+ years of experience with hands-on involvement in solving technical problems
- Experience in operating autonomously across multiple teams
- Proven experience in leading cross-organizational programs and experience in setting and holding teams and individuals accountable to timelines and deliverables
- Analytical and problem solving experience including experience in collecting data points across disparate projects
- Bachelor's degree in a technical area (e.g., engineering, computer science, physics) from an accredited institution
- Storage and/or compute services and experience working with distributed, multi-tier systems at large-scale
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top