Technical Program Manager, Ads Measurement & Standards
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
In the Ads Measurement team, our mission is to help every marketer understand true Business Value. Measurement org supports a number of products vital for helping advertisers understand and measure the effectiveness of their ads. In addition, the team also builds products to capture information that helps understand people better to make the connections with businesses more meaningful, both in online and in the physical world. Are you excited about solving some of these hard challenges? Are you passionate about the mission of connecting people and businesses in a meaningful way? Are you a leader who can rally teams to deliver against a vision? If so, we would like you to join our team. As a Technical Program Manager, you will be managing the programs across multiple teams and functions across Facebook. You will be responsible for scoping the project, defining milestones, success metrics and work with team on architectural decisions and end-to-end execution. This is a full-time position based in Menlo Park, CA.
- Articulate the technology, requirements, goals and milestones of your team.
- Define and own success metrics and key performance indicators.
- Determine who your customers are and communicate technical requirements to teams you depend on. Help integrate across several products e.g. ads reporting, measurement, targeting, ranking and analytics.
- Interface with Engineering and Product teams for project requirements and scope.
- Balance the business needs with technical constraints by building deep subject matter expertise for your area.
- Reduce surprises during execution and own progress reporting.
- Be the glue between different cross-functional teams including Engineering, Product Management, Product Marketing, Research, Design and Data.
- Ability to motivate and focus a large team to reach challenging goals.
- Assess business impact, prioritize initiatives and quickly react to a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- B.S. in a technical discipline or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of tech industry experience and 5+ years of program management experience
- Communication skills and experience working with technical management teams
- Organizational and coordination skills along with multi-tasking capabilities to get things done in a fast-paced environment
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, experience to large-scale systems and experience writing code.
- Ability to operate autonomously across multiple teams and demonstrate critical thinking capabilities
Back to top