Technical Program Manager, Ads Interfaces
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
On Ads Interfaces API, our mission is to grow and engage the Facebook advertiser ecosystem and create delightful experiences build atop of the Facebook Ads Platform. We are a key player for advertisers, and a door opener for sophisticated businesses to engage with their customers.Are you excited about learning the end to end advertising stack? Are you passionate about influencing product strategy and setting direction for large complex cross team projects? Are you a leader who can rally internal teams to deliver against a vision? If so, you are looking at the perfect opportunity. As a Technical Program Manager, you will be embedded with the Engineering team and will be collaborating closely with multiple partner teams to build out the best-in-class API experiences for our Facebook Ads Platform. The successful candidate will be developing a framework to identify breaking changes and defining success criteria for API releases. Our team is seeking a person with a strong technical background, platform experience and great passion for the advertising community. This is a full-time position based in Seattle, WA.
- Manage cross-functional Marketing API programs by working with development teams, business teams as well as external partners
- Develop and manage end-to-end project plans to ensure on-time and high quality API releases
- Identify gaps and disparities between Facebook native interfaces and Marketing APIs
- Influence product roadmap by having a deep understanding of API changes
- Communicate status and big picture to the project team and management
- Provide hands-on program management during analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post implementation phases
- Perform risk management and change management on projects
- Provide day-to-day coordination and quality assurance for projects and tasks
- Drive internal process improvements, remove gaps across multiple teams and ensure teams are working on high impact projects that align with company mission and goals
- Interface with Engineering and Product teams for project requirements and scope
- Act as a liaison with internal partner teams and develop strong working relationships with cross functional teams such as Solution Engineering, Facebook Marketing Partners, Product Management, and Product Marketing Management.
- B.S. in a technical discipline or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of Tech Industry experience and 5+ years of Program Management experience
- Communication, organization, management and people skills
- Knowledge of software and hardware development processes
- Experience working with external technology vendors and partners
- Demonstrated critical thinking capabilities
- Experience with platform or advertising community
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top