Technical Program Manager, Ads Identity
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
This role would require someone to manage projects across multiple teams and functions across the Signals and Identity team. The Identity TPM should be adept at project managing efforts with tight deadlines, identifying and driving technical decisions, and building cross-functional relationships with FB teams. This person should scope out projects, define milestones, and define success metrics. Not necessarily going to be deep-diving into code, but technically this person should weigh in on architectural decisions and identify relevant decision makers as we build new infrastructure. Experience in managing machine learning projects and complex highly cross-functional programs is desired.
- Become a subject matter expert in Identity space, drive product roadmap and tactical business decisions to align with higher company initiatives.
- Drive end to end value creation especially in advertising business with Identity strength.
- Champion long term Identity strategy, powered by both deterministic and machine learning technologies.
- Develop and manage end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time delivery.
- Ensure efficient coordination within Identity Matching project team.
- Oversee execution on key initiatives with significant cross-function coordination.
- Drive internal and external process improvements across multiple teams and functions.
- Proactively identify and manage risks.
- Maintain the team's focus on strategy and goal oriented results.
- Communication experience, specifically experience in discussing technical details with engineering teams, and experience having program and policy discussions with VPs.
- Organizational, coordination and multi-tasking experience.
- Analytical and problem-solving experience, experience to large-scale systems and writing code.
- Experience in operating autonomously across multiple teams and demonstrate critical thinking.
- Machine learning or NLP knowledge
Back to top