Technical Program Manager, Ads Growth Solutions (AGS)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
The Ads team at FB helps providing meaningful connections between billions of users and millions of advertisers and ensures great ad experiences across the family of Facebook Apps (Facebook, Instagram, Messenger, Audience Network, and WhatsApp). We are seeking a Technical Program Manager for Ads Product, who brings their unique blend of Technology & Product experiences to help scale our advertising business. This role will focus on growth initiatives and will work across several cross-functional teams and their partners across an array of initiatives for small businesses - from their interface and advertising experience, advertiser communication platform, business solutions, guiding partners with right processes to build on our systems, coordinating communication to businesses from several partner teams within the company.
- Articulate the technology, requirements, goals and milestones of your team.
- Manage cross-functional programs in a matrix organization covering a range of areas (ads delivery, ads price prediction, machine learning, backend infrastructure, platform and capacity management).
- Develop and manage end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time delivery.
- Provide hands-on program management during analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post implementation phases.
- Perform risk management and change management on projects.
- Own communication strategy and maintain cross-functional relationships.
- Interface with Engineering and business owners to define requirements and scope.
- Ability to motivate and focus a large collaboration to reach challenging goals.
- Define and own metrics and key performance indicators.
- B.S. in a technical discipline or equivalent experience.
- At least 4 years of software engineering, systems engineering or similar experience, in addition to program/product management experience.
- Communication experience and direct experience working with engineering teams to launch new technology products.
- Organizational and coordination experience.
- Analytical and problem-solving experience, and experience building large-scale systems.
- Technical infrastructure management experience.
Back to top