Technical Partner Manager, Marketing Partner Program
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
This is your chance to work with a group that solves big problems for Facebook's fastest growing marketing partners. We're a scrappy group that prides itself on technical acumen, business savvy, operational execution, and cross-functional leadership. As a Technical Partner Manager (TPM) you will be the key services point of contact for the day-to-day issue management of all the major API Developers and Insights Partners. You'll partner with them to understand their business and strategic needs, and enable their success by providing consultative services and creative solutions to challenging product and technical issues. As an expert on the Facebook APIs, you'll engage with Product and Engineering as a client advocate, and work closely with the Marketing Partner Program team to monitor the pulse of your client's business. Facebook is seeking experienced and eager professionals from a variety of backgrounds for this role. We're seeking people with deep passions for data-driven problem-solving, product and tool enhancement, advertising innovation, and (more specifically) online targeting, measurement, audience management, and analytics. You should feel comfortable in a constantly evolving environment in which they have to manage multiple streams of work to drive concrete, actionable solutions for Facebook and its partners.Be unique. Be authentic. However you prefer to say it, we really mean it. Our culture embraces people's diverse perspectives and creates a positive environment where everyone belongs.
- Act as a dedicated service-side point of contact for Facebook and Instagram's API Developers and Insights partners
- Work closely with Marketing Science and internal PMs to understand how clients can best use insights to further drive performance of their business metrics.
- Manage technical and product issues, delivering the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Conduct high-impact services including customized product training, account reviews, feature request prioritization, and on-site visits
- Become an expert in the Ads API, Insights API, our products, and your customers to provide effective operational and technical consultation
- Serve as the liaison between the client and the Marketing Partner Program, Product, and Engineering teams
- Effectively communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Represent the client as the technical relationship manager, working closely with the business relationship manager
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Economics or related field
- Experience working with SQL and APIs
- Ability to understand, reproduce, and drive bugs and other issues with the Engineering team
- Demonstrated creative problem-solving approach and analytical skills
- Ad tech experience
- General knowledge of measurement methods and technologies, including familiarity with survey research methods and considerations.
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top