Technical Anti-Abuse Analyst, Trust and Safety
(Menlo Park, CA)
WhatsApp is a fast, simple and reliable way to talk to anyone in the world. More than 1 billion people in over 180 countries use WhatsApp to stay in touch with friends and family, anytime and anywhere. WhatsApp is not only free but also available on multiple mobile devices and in low connectivity areas — making it accessible and reliable wherever you are. It's a simple and secure way to share your favorite moments, send important information or catch up with a friend. WhatsApp helps people connect and share no matter where they are in the world.
- Develop a deep understanding of abuse and how it effects WhatsApp
- Analyze and interpret data in order to devise hypotheses on how abuse and other nefarious activity is proliferating
- Implement effective countermeasures to eliminate abuse based on these identified patterns
- Provide scaled support to resolve user issues and identify user trends, and work with cross-functional partners to implement resolutions.
- Communicate insights around the abuse ecosystem to Engineering, Operations and other cross-functional partners
- Gather, analyze and utilize relevant data to develop ways to improve the overall user support experience
- Use your problem solving skills to resolve large and complex business problems
- BA/BS or equivalent university degree from another country
- 2+ year experience with Bash/Git/HG
- 2+ years experience with SQL
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Highly motivated and with ability to think under pressure, both individually and in team environment.
- Experience working with global teams
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top