Technical Account Manager, Publishers
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of usâ€"and we're just getting started.
The Media Operations team develops solutions for media companies on Facebook and Instagram by creating scaled systems to address the issues impacting their experiences with the suite of Facebook products. Our Music Partner Operations team is committed to providing support for music content partners inclusive of the specific needs of the industry.
We are seeking a Technical Account Manager to manage technical operations and global product support functions for music publishers and collection societies. Candidates will have extensive operational experience with music publishers including ingestion, rights management, reporting, data reconciliation, and development of supporting systems. They will also be data driven and flexible to frequent changes. They are expected to think creatively about ambiguous issues and are passionate about problem-solving. They will also be able to work successfully across teams and regions.
- Manage day to day ongoing operations with Facebook's publishing partners
- Technical account management downstream of partner engineering
- Operational support and partner advocate for development of rights management products and tools
- Communication with partners with regard to onboarding specifications and processes, including general documentation
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams â€" including commercial partnerships, operations, legal, product, and engineering teams - in an effort to scale operations support workflows across teams
- Develop a deep expertise in Facebookâ€™s music rights management products and how they are being used across constituent groups
- Create scripts or processes to facilitate scalable partner data ingestion and reconciliation
- Partner advocate for contractual rights based decisions and actions
- Music background, preferably with record label, music publisher or UGC platform experience
- Expertise with DDEX, CWR and other metadata standards
- Technical operations capacity (ie. advanced querying, data fluency, read/write specs, troubleshoot data issues, scripting, etc.)
- Understand sensitivities around IP policy, processes, and products
- Ability to interact with partners whose tech capacity is on a spectrum and solicit desired solutions
- Ability to manage projects to closure
- BA or BS degree
- 2+ years of experience in music account management, product management, online operations, consulting, or analytics
- Communication skills and the ability to work cross-functionally, both internally and externally
- Analytical background and ability to manage results to metrics
- Knowledge of music industry licensing and operations
- Knowledge of music publishing copyright
- Knowledge of digital rights management products, especially for music
- Fluency in a language used in APAC region
Back to top