Technical Account Manager- Media Partnerships
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
As a Technical Account Manager, you will work closely with the Media Partnerships teams, discussing and architecting media solutions for new or existing partners while helping to debug and solve technical challenges. You will use your deep understanding of our products to unlock business value for our partners in the region, working with the Partner Engineering, Product, Engineering, and Partnerships teams to shape the overall product experience. You will also drive various initiatives to scale solutions and make them easier to adopt, including representing Facebook at industry events, conferences and other community gatherings. The ideal candidate will combine excellent technical, product and business skills to make our partners successful and improve our media offering. This position is full-time and is based in our Delhi office.
- Engage with potential partners to understand their business objectives and challenges, whilst demonstrating the value proposition of our media solutions for their business
- Provide solutions to product and API-related questions raised through partner engagements
- Develop a deep understanding of the media product offerings, how they can be combined into solutions, and the integration of tools and APIs
- Collaborate with the Strategic Partner Manager teams to deliver customized technical presentations and product demonstrations to partners
- Identify key product architecture components, propose and help partners build solutions that unblock integrations
- Act as a conduit between product engineering and partners, influencing the product roadmap by identifying and informing on regional insights, challenges and strategic opportunities and helping Facebook to think local while building a global product
- Willingness and ability to travel approximately 25% of time
- B.S. in a technical discipline or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of experience as partner/sales engineer or technical consultant
- Experience with delivering technical concepts to a C-level audience
- Experience and knowledge of the technical, organizational and cultural challenges deploying API driven integrations
- English language communication and presentation experience
Back to top