Team Manager, Facebook Help & Engagement Communities
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook was built to help people connect and share, and over the last decade our tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate with one another. With nearly two billion people using the service and more than 50 offices around the globe, a career at Facebook offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast-growing organization.
Facebook is seeking a community-building expert with direct people-management experience to lead our Facebook Help Communities (https://www.facebook.com/help/community/)team and support strategy execution for our Dublin-based markets. This person should be excited about inspiring a team of community managers and passionate about supporting and engaging with the Facebook community. This is a full-time position based in our Dublin office.
- Drive own impact and career while enabling a high-performing team to deliver on operational goals by providing exceptional mentorship, guidance, and career development to team members
- Advance projects and strategies to ensure overall forum health, and that peoples' questions and feedback receive high-quality, timely answers
- Help manage a program to help engage and highlight top community contributors
- Align with the Community Operations team and Global Help Community team to help manage and grow the Facebook Help Community across multiple markets
- Work closely with the Global Help Communities Manager in Menlo Park HQ to implement and drive strategies and process improvements
- Work with direct reports on strategies for executing, measuring progress and sharing results
- Leverage data to identify trends, provide actionable insights, and improve Facebook's product and support experiences
- Support, educate and build relationships with the people who use Facebook
- Explain complicated product and policy concepts in simple, jargon-free language using Facebook's voice
- Proven track record of organizational leadership with 2+ years of direct people management of 3+ directs
- 4+ years of experience in community management, community operations, customer advocacy, customer support, marketing communications, or a related field
- Experience with and passion for building communities
- Excellent problem-solving skills, business judgment, strategic, and analytical capabilities. Strong judgment in navigating and resolving sensitive situations
- Deep understanding of Facebook with a passion for improving people's experience on the site
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- experience presenting to audiences of all sizes
- Comfortable acting in the public sphere and cultivating community relationships
- Experience defining and tracking metrics and reporting on the effectiveness of your team's contributions to the community
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top