Team Lead, SMB Partner Management
(São Paulo, Brazil)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The SMB team contributes directly to this mission by connecting every small-and medium-sized business in the world with their customers on Facebook, and then helping them grow through solutions like pages, advertising, and offers. We succeed when we help our customers grow their business. The Partner Management team is a scaled sales organization that manages thousands of large and medium-sized Facebook advertisers. PM's develop sustained relationships with agencies, proactively understanding their advertiser's business needs in order to offer our optimal solutions and help them grow. PM's optimize for delivering business results for clients and consequently maximize ROI for Facebook. We contribute to the Facebook mission by empowering agencies to grow their customers' businesses. The Team Lead is directly responsible for managing Partner Managers, each with a portfolio of agencies. Success in this position requires strong sales, people management, and problem-solving skills; a keen eye for identifying process and workflow opportunities; the ability to thrive in a dynamic, always changing environment; and a passion for helping others achieve results. Ideal candidates will have experience leading change within a fast-growing organization, in addition to having a familiarity with the advertising agency ecosystem. This position is full-time and located in our Sao Paulo Office.
- Lead a high-performing team of Partner Managers
- Coach, develop and inspire your direct reports
- Become an expert in Facebook's solutions for businesses of all sizes
- Identify and capture opportunities to improve client results and team strategy
- Develop, influence and implement global programs to improve the agency experience
- Monitor progress against goals and respond to changes in the market
- Work cross-functionally within sales and other Facebook organizations to drive revenue and increase customer satisfaction
- Identify opportunities to improve ad products and the customer experience
- Demonstrated experience leading, coaching and inspiring others
- A passion for helping others succeed
- Excellent communication skills
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and organized
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, and comfortable dealing with ambiguity
- Strong critical-thinking and creative problem-solving abilities
- Exceptional ability to prioritize and focus on driving growth
- Proven ability to build strong working relationships inside and outside of Facebook
- 5+ years of experience managing and leading a team
- Fluent English
- BA/BS degree.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top