Team Lead, Client Solutions Manager (Ecommerce & Travel) or (CPG & Retail)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook is looking for an experienced Team Lead who can help us scale a high performing team of Client Solutions Manager professionals. As a Client Solutions Team Lead, you will guide a highly talented team of individuals who look after Facebook’s top advertisers of Ecommerce & Travel or CPG & Retail Industry in Japan. In this fast-paced environment, you will wear many hats, providing guidance and direction in multiple functional areas and liaising with other organizations within the company, including sales, account management, measurement, marketing, and finance. This position works regionally with our teams, partners, and clients in Japan and is based in our Tokyo office.
- Partner with the Group Sales Head to shape the vertical’s growth strategy. Identify opportunities for short to mid-term revenue growth across the Client Solutions team to drive forecast and growth priorities
- In partnership with Client Partner, identify, create, and implement marketing solutions grounded on achieving measurable business results for our partners
- Manage day-to-day operations, goal setting, and growth of Client Solutions Manager representatives in Ecommerce & Travel or CPG & Retail vertical
- Scale the team’s impact by driving key automation and productivity initiatives to increased effectiveness and efficiency
- Oversee delivery and revenue recognition for the vertical
- Educate clients on Facebook’s advertising processes, tools, products, and best practices
- Strategize, plan, and implement all elements of clients advertising campaigns with a focus on efficiency and scalability
- Consistently monitor client performance and identify opportunities to drive upsell and new sales opportunities
- Develop innovative and entirely new methods for planning, managing, and implementing Facebook advertising campaigns
- Develop research and insights that will help Facebook further develop and evolve our advertising platform and guidelines
- Build and manage relationships with key clients and agency partners (e.g. media, creative, marketing partners, etc.)
- Work and collaborate with diverse group of internal cross functional teams
- Be the voice of Client Solutions Manager in the team and collaborate with the sales team as well as other cross functional groups.
- 5-10 years of management experience
- Experience working with large data sets preferred
- 5-10 years of media/digital experience
- Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to act independently
- Ability to thrive in a constantly changing environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects while maintaining strict attention to details
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively on a team
- Good communication skills at all levels of an organization
- Ability to confidently present to external clients
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Understanding of major advertising success metrics
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top