Team Lead, Business Integrity
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Business Integrity's mission is to ensure safe and trusted connections between people, businesses, and Facebook. Our team works together to anticipate and predict potential threats to our platform, design and build tools to protect against these threats, and then implement and enforce these systems at scale. We leverage data analysis, machine learning and a robust infrastructure to review the quality of promoted content on our platform. We partner closely with several cross-functional teams, including product, engineering, and data science, to ensure high quality and safe experiences for both people and businesses across the Facebook family of apps.
Successful candidates for this team are adaptable, creative, have a bias toward action, aren't afraid of being wrong, and can successfully work across various teams & countries. This opportunity is Dublin based.
- Manage a high-performance team in a technical operations organization covering a wide variety of workflows including content review, policy creation & enforcement, fraud/spam research & investigation, reporting & analytics, tool & infrastructure development, new product testing & support, and vendor management
- Provide mentorship, guidance and career development to team members
- Establish team goals and work with direct reports on strategies for executing, measuring progress and sharing results
- Enable others to identify trends and opportunities that drive operational improvements
- Utilize product & industry knowledge while serving as a strong cross-functional leader
- Leverage areas of expertise to improve the effectiveness of our support and the quality of Facebook business products & experiences
- Coordinate with global cross-functional teams including Data Science, Product, Engineering, Legal/Policy, Sales, and Community Operations to prioritize, problem solve, and develop solutions that enable safe & fair connections between businesses and the Facebook community
- Communicate effectively regarding progress against top line metrics
- BA/BS degree
- 3+ years of work experience, with 1+ years of people management or mentorship experience
- Demonstrated ability to follow-through on execution and procure necessary resources to remove roadblocks for the team
- Experience resolving and communicating about issues with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Analytically driven with the ability to understand nuances and patterns within large data sets
- Experience influencing across functional boundaries and/or globally
- BA/BS degree in a quantitative discipline such as Math, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Economics, Information Systems, or related field
- Advanced degree (MS/MA/MBA)
- Experience managing and/or working with high-performance teams focused on Analytics (including developing data pipeline architecture, organizational metrics, and insights into problems) and Engineering (infrastructure, tool development, and system design)
- Analytical ability with experience with data tools and SQL abilities
- Ability to set and drive operational metrics, do staffing ROI analyses and drive data for OPEX conversations
- Demonstrated success presenting complex research data (qualitative and quantitative) in a clear and compelling manner that inspires action
- Experience utilizing both qualitative analysis (e.g. content analysis, phenomenology, hypothesis testing) and quantitative analysis techniques (e.g. cluster analysis, descriptive and inferential statistics)
- Experience managing remotely, across global regions
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities and global teams
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top