Team Lead, Account Management, SMB
(Buenos Aires, Argentina)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook’s mission is to make the world more open and connected. The SMB team contributes directly to this mission by connecting every small- and medium-sized business in the world with their customers on Facebook, and then helping them grow through solutions like pages, advertising, and offers. We succeed when we help our customers grow their business. This position will be directly responsible for leading a team of Account Managers who help clients get results from their marketing campaigns on Facebook – through consultation, education, and support. In addition to developing a high-performing team, this position will be responsible for working with other teams across Facebook to create and grow programs focused on improving the Facebook experience for our clients. Ideal candidates will combine an exceptional ability to coach, develop, and motivate team members; a passion for growing revenue through rigorous account planning and consultative sales techniques; a keen eye for identifying process and workflow opportunities; and a willingness to roll up their sleeves and execute the tactics. Success in this position requires strong sales, people management, and problem-solving skills; attention to detail; the ability to thrive in a dynamic and changing environment; and a passion for helping others achieve results. This position is full-time and located in our Buenos Aires office.
- Lead a high-performing team of 5-10 Account Managers
- Coach, develop and inspire your direct reports
- Become an expert in Facebook’s solutions for businesses of all sizes
- Identify and capture opportunities to improve client results
- Develop and implement global programs to improve the client experience
- Monitor progress against goals and respond to changes in the market
- Work cross-functionally within sales and other Facebook organizations to drive revenue and increase customer satisfaction
- Identify opportunities to improve ad products and the customer experience.
- Demonstrated experience leading, coaching and inspiring others
- A passion for helping others succeed
- Excellent communication skills
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and organized
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, and comfortable dealing with ambiguity
- Strong critical-thinking and creative problem-solving abilities
- Exceptional ability to prioritize and focus on driving growth
- Proven ability to build strong working relationships inside and outside of Facebook
- 2+ years of experience managing and leading a sales team
- BA/ BS degree.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top