Team Lead, Account Management, Indonesia
The Account and Partner Management team is a sales team that is part of Facebook's Global Business Group. This team is focused on connecting every business in the world with their customers on Facebook and then helping them grow through solutions like Facebook Pages and Advertising. Account and Partner Managers are directly responsible for building relationships and helping clients drive business results on Facebook through consultation, education, and support. Ideal candidates will have the ability to drive marketing strategy coupled with a willingness to roll up their sleeves and execute the tactics. Success in this position requires exceptional consultative sales, coaching, and client service skills; a willingness to experiment; the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment; and a passion for helping others achieve results.
This position will be directly responsible leading a team of Account Managers. Success in this position requires strong sales, people management, and problem-solving skills; attention to detail; the ability to thrive in a dynamic and changing environment; and a passion for helping others achieve results. This position is full-time and located in our Singapore office and will support Indonesia Market.
TEAM LEAD, ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT, INDONESIA RESPONSIBILITIES
- Meet or exceed all goals based on revenue, liquidity and client interactions
- Lead a high-performing team of 4-6 Account Managers /Business Development Managers
- Coach, develop and inspire your direct reports
- Become an expert in Facebook's solutions for businesses of all sizes
- Identify actionable insights to improve client results and team strategy
- includes business development and client activation strategies for the Scaled book of business.
- Develop and implement global programs to improve the client experience
- Monitor progress against goals and respond to changes in the market
- Work cross-functionally within sales and other Facebook organizations to drive revenue and increase customer satisfaction
- Identify opportunities to improve ad products and the customer experience
- Strong track record in achieving or exceeding sales targets
- Demonstrated experience leading a team, coaching and inspiring others
- Demonstrable C-level selling skills
- A passion for helping others succeed
- Excellent communication skills, native oral and written fluency in English, Bahasa
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, and comfortable dealing with ambiguity
- Analytical, strong critical-thinking, strategy development and creative problem-solving abilities
- Exceptional ability to prioritize and focus on driving growth
- Bachelor's / Master's degree:
- 8-12 Years of sales or account management experience
- 2+ years of experience managing and leading a sales team
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and organized
- Proven ability to build strong working relationships inside and outside of Facebook
- Agency and advertising sales background is a plus
- Understanding about the advertising market landscape in Indonesia
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com .
RELATED JOB OPENINGS
- Auction Expert, Marketing Science
- Communications Planning Lead, APAC
- Director, Head of Gaming Sales - SEAPAC (Korea, Japan, India, SEA, ANZ)
- Industry Marketing Manager, APAC Partner Centre
- Partner Manager, Japan
- Partner Manager, Thailand
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . Requests sent to this email address that do not pertain to disability or religious accommodations cannot be answered.
Questions? Check out our FAQs.
Back to top