Team Lead, Account Management, Indonesia
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The Account and Partner Management team is a sales team that is part of Facebook's Global Business Group. This team is focused on connecting every business in the world with their customers on Facebook and then helping them grow through solutions like Facebook Pages and Advertising. Account and Partner Managers are directly responsible for building relationships and helping clients drive business results on Facebook through consultation, education, and support. Ideal candidates will have the ability to drive marketing strategy coupled with a willingness to roll up their sleeves and execute the tactics. Success in this position requires exceptional consultative sales, coaching, and client service skills; a willingness to experiment; the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment; and a passion for helping others achieve results.
This position will be directly responsible leading a team of Account Managers. Success in this position requires strong sales, people management, and problem-solving skills; attention to detail; the ability to thrive in a dynamic and changing environment; and a passion for helping others achieve results. This position is full-time and located in our Singapore office and will support Indonesia Market.
- Meet or exceed all goals based on revenue, liquidity and client interactions
- Lead a high-performing team of 4-6 Account Managers /Business Development Managers
- Coach, develop and inspire your direct reports
- Become an expert in Facebook's solutions for businesses of all sizes
- Identify actionable insights to improve client results and team strategy
- includes business development and client activation strategies for the Scaled book of business.
- Develop and implement global programs to improve the client experience
- Monitor progress against goals and respond to changes in the market
- Work cross-functionally within sales and other Facebook organizations to drive revenue and increase customer satisfaction
- Identify opportunities to improve ad products and the customer experience
- Strong track record in achieving or exceeding sales targets
- Demonstrated experience leading a team, coaching and inspiring others
- Demonstrable C-level selling skills
- A passion for helping others succeed
- Excellent communication skills, native oral and written fluency in English, Bahasa
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, and comfortable dealing with ambiguity
- Analytical, strong critical-thinking, strategy development and creative problem-solving abilities
- Exceptional ability to prioritize and focus on driving growth
- Bachelor's / Master's degree:
- 8-12 Years of sales or account management experience
- 2+ years of experience managing and leading a sales team
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and organized
- Proven ability to build strong working relationships inside and outside of Facebook
- Agency and advertising sales background is a plus
- Understanding about the advertising market landscape in Indonesia
Back to top