Systems Project Manager, Media Operations
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
The Media Operations team develops solutions for public figures and media publishers on Facebook and Instagram by creating scaled systems to address the issues impacting their experience with our product and support, analyzing how they interact with products and each other, and packaging these insights for the rest of the company.
We are seeking an individual who is passionate about optimizing operational tools and systems, has experience developing technical roadmaps and driving large and complex infrastructure projects, and can lead discussions with cross-functional teams across the company. This is a full-time position located in Menlo Park, California.
- Become an expert in the support experience for media publishers across the Facebook platform
- Develop technical roadmaps and end-to-end project plans to launch and optimize internal tools and products
- Partner closely with engineers and cross-functional stakeholders through the planning, design, development, testing, launch, and post-launch phases of new tools and systems
- Troubleshoot issues and support engineers with bug fixes
- Understand policies and risks with the ability to effectively translate them into scaled workflows that improve support and product experiences
- Analyze the scale and efficiency of workflows to make drive data-driven decisions that align with team/company goals
- BA/BS degree or higher
- 3+ years of experience in online operations, technical project management, or product management
- 1+ years of experience with SQL
- Knowledge of digital video business models and solutions
- Experience developing technical roadmaps and working with engineers
- Experience working cross-functionally and across multiple time zones and functions
- Experience thinking strategically about issues, leading to recommendations and action plans
- Experience with execution, organization, and driving results
- 1+ years experience using a project management method (e.g. Scrum, Lean, Waterfall, etc.)
Back to top